Recently we have been working on an accessibility project in my Design layout class. Our goal was to find an accessibility issue either within St. Lawrence College or outside of the college. We got into groups and thought about what there is in the college that is not fully accessible to all of the diverse needs of the school. My group came up with ‘Labels’ in the cafeteria not being as informative as they could be. They lack critical information such as ingredients, nutrition, and allergy warnings. We saw this as a very important issue that should be addressed.
Our next plan of action was to research as much as we could. We needed to find out who Browns foods target audience really was. To lock down on this we figured that the best thing to do was to ask the staff as well as students what they felt…
View original post 286 more words